Director, Business Development
Versatile experience of almost 2 decades in IT sector and academics in developing and adoption of IT systems, managing courses, lectures and resources.
- CIO, Operation Asha, Delhi
- Sr. Field Application Engineer, Innovators In Health
- Managing women and children welfare organization
- Sr. Lecturer and Academic Coordinator, Acropolis Institute of Technology and Research
- IT Engineer, CMC Ltd
- Worked in close association with public health project of WHO’s tuberculosis eradication program and improved delivery efficiency through information technology
- Providing leadership and handling line management responsibilities in a phase-wise implementation of IT based projects
- Gaining confidence of all stakeholders spanning operations staff to executive leadership for acceptance of new systems
- Publishing and presenting papers on application of Information Technology in development
- Coordinating various academic activities specifically teaching, students’ projects and co-curricular development
National Conference on Indian Agriculture-Inclusive Growth, ASSOCHAM, New Delhi
Papers and Publications
- Nupur Bhatnagar, Abhishek Sinha, Navkar Samdaria, Aakar Gupta, Shelly Batra, Manish Bhardwaj, and William Thies. Biometric Monitoring as a Persuasive Technology: Ensuring Patients Visit Health Centers in Indian Slums. International Conference on Persuasive Technology (PERSUASIVE 2012). Linköping, Sweden, June, 2012.
- Nupur Bhatnagar, Michael Paik, Navkar Samdaria, Aakar Gupta, Julie Weber, Shelly Batra, Manish Bhardwaj and William Thies. A Biometric Attendance Terminal and its Application to Health Programs in India. ACM Workshop on Networked Systems for Developing Regions (NSDR 2010). San Francisco, CA, June, 2010.
- M. Puntambekar and Nupur Bhatnagar. SOA – A solution to Bridge Intergovernmental Communication Gap. International conference on Transcending Horizons through Innovative Global Practices. PIMR, Indore,M.P., Feb. 2009.
- M. Puntambekar and Nupur Bhatnagar. Unaddressed Issues of Intergovernmental Interactions in National eGovernance Plan of India. National AICTE conference on IT Enabled Practices and Emerging Management Paradigms. PIMR, Indore, M.P., Sep., 2008
- Master of Computer Application, Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow
- Bachelor of Science, Lucknow University