CEO & Founder
- 13+ years of experience in AgriTech, Machine Learning, IoT, Health Care ICT and Technology Development.
- Worked with multiple organisations directly or indirectly, which includes Microsoft Research, United Nations High Commission for Refugees, Government of Cambodia, Baxter, University College of London, Kaiser Permanente, Public Health Foundation of India, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), National Broadcasting Corporation (NBC), University of Miami, University of Wisconsin.
Other current positions:
- Board of Directors, Operation Asha – A non-profit organization in Tuberculosis space. Operation Asha is ranked in Top 100 Non Profits of the World by Time Magazine.
- Board of Directors, Asha Kalp – Non-profit working on providing healthcare for Bottom Of Pyramid population.
- Technology Advisor, Bricks Detailing – Start-up in construction domain.
- Operation Asha, India - CTO
- Innovators in Health, Boston, USA – Worked as Senior Software Engineer.
- Epic System, Madison, USA – Worked as Software Engineer. Epic is world’s leading technology company in Electronic Medical Records. More than 40% of US Medical Data is handled by technology developed by Epic Systems.
- Sparta Technologies, India – Founder and CTO
- Advanced Programme in Data Science, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
- Masters’ in Science (MS), Computer Science and Information Assurance from Iowa State University
- Bachelors’ In Information Technology, University of Delhi
Event Panel Speaker:
- Global Health Delivery, Stanford University, USA.
- Capturing infant biometrics in Aadhar, Bangalore, India.
- The Union Conference on Diabetes and Tuberculosis, Bali, Indonesia.
- Tuberculosis treatment outcomes amongst disadvantaged patients in India Jackson, Charlotte; Stagg, Helen R; Doshi, Aakash; Pan, Daniel K; Sinha, Abhishek; Batra, Radhika; Batra, Shelly; Abubakar, Ibrahim; Lipman, Marc CI
- SINHA, Abhishek et al. Using Biometrics to Turn the Tap Off of Multi Drug Resistant TB (MDR TB). Indian Journal of Medical Informatics, [S.l.], v. 8, n. 2, p. 38-41, nov. 2014. ISSN 0973-0397. Available at: <http://ijmi.org/index.php/ijmi/article/view/263/158>. Date accessed: 07 Jan. 2015.
- Abhishek Sinha, Nupur Bhatnagar, Navkar Samdaria, Aakar Gupta, Shelly Batra, Manish Bhardwaj, and William Thies. Biometric Monitoring as a Persuasive Technology: Ensuring Patients Visit Health Centers in India's Slums. International Conference on Persuasive Technology (PERSUASIVE 2012). Linköping, Sweden, June, 2012.
- Shelly Batra, Sandeep Ahuja, Abhishek Sinha, Nicholas Gordon. eCompliance: Enhancing Tuberculosis Treatment with Biometric and Mobile Technology
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data Analytics
- Biometric – Fingerprint, Iris, Face